THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
- We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization- Virginia United Incorporated DBA Page Free Clinic
- We are located at 732 East Main St, Luray Virginia
- We are open each Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm.
- We provide free healthcare services to those Page County residents without health insurance, including office visits, basic lab work and a prescription assistance program.
Thank you to Faithbrooke Barn & Vineyards for generously hosting our wonderful Thanksgiving Benefit Dinner!
A special thank you to:
- Main Street Bakery & Catering for preparing our delicious meal
- Bijou’s Sweet Treats for a wonderful dessert table
- Decor by Carlton and Main Street Linens for the beautiful tables and decorations
- West Main Market, Skyline Meats and Willow Grove Market for their generous contributions to our meal
Thank you to our corporate event donors:
Platinum Level – Luray Caverns
Gold Level – Blue Ridge Bank
Silver Level – Pioneer Bank
Branch Banking and Trust
LD&B Insurance & Financial Services
We are grateful to these generous community partners, our private donors and all who helped make this event successful.
- We opened our doors in 2010 thanks to the vision, hard work and dedication of medical providers Arsheeya Mashaw M.D., Danielle Desrochers M.D., and Tina Rutt, A.N.P-C., as well as then office manager Amy Painter.
- We have been opened every Tuesday since then, thanks to our dedicated volunteers and staff.
- We have seen over 1500 patients, many of them on a regular basis.
- Our Prescription Assistance Program has helped our patients get over $320,000.00 in free prescription medications since 2010.
Serving Those in Need
Did you know that 1 in 5 people in Page County doesn’t have health insurance?
Approximately 800 patients a year are seen at our Clinic, many on a regular basis since opening our doors in 2010.
As our staff increases we would like to be open longer and more frequently.
Our goal at the Page Free Clinic is to provide free health care for those in Page County who cannot afford health insurance. Those who fall between the cracks in our currently changing system.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
The Page Free Clinic would like to wish Dr. Mashaw and his family best wishes in new adventures.
- We look forward to working with Dr. Greg Ross and Executive Director, Amy Painter.
We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
You Can Help – Please Donate!
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization- Virginia United Incorporated DBA Page Free Clinic
YOUR generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open! Please help us help others in our community by sending a donation or using the DONATE button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835
REMEMBER DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!