THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
We opened our doors in 2010 thanks to the vision, hard work and dedication of medical providers Arsheeya Mashaw M.D., Danielle Desrochers M.D., and Tina Rutt,A.N.P-C., as well as then office manager Amy Painter.
- We have been opened very Tuesday since then, thanks to our dedicated volunteers and staff
- We have seen over 1500 patients, many of them on a regular basis.
- Our Prescription Assistance Program has helped our patients get over $320,000.00 in free prescription medications since 2010.
- We are located at 732 East Main St, Luray Virginia
- We are open each Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm.
- We provide free healthcare services to those Page County residents without health insurance, including office visits, basic lab work and a prescription assistance program.
Serving Those in Need
As our staff increases we would like to be open longer and more frequently.
Our goal at the Page Free Clinic is to provide free health care for those in Page County who cannot afford health insurance. Those that fall between the cracks in our currently changing system.
The Page Free Clinic would like to wish Dr. Mashaw and his family best wishes in new adventures.
We all look forward to working with Dr. Greg Ross and Executive Director Amy Painter.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
Page Memorial Hospital and Luray Caverns
Thank you also to our dedicated office volunteers, Bridget Allen, Debbie Clayman, Millie Gochenour, Ronnie Kaufman and Nancy Peachy who help us run the clinic.
Celebrate Thanksgiving & Support Us
Celebrate Thanksgiving and Support the Page Free Clinic.
You Can Help – Please Donate!
We are a nonprofit 501-c3 organization. YOUR generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open! Please help us help others in our community by sending a donation to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835
REMEMBER ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!