- We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization- Virginia United Incorporated DBA Page Free Clinic
- We are located at 732 East Main St, Luray Virginia
- We are open each Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm.
- We provide free healthcare services to those Page County residents without health insurance, including office visits, basic lab work and a prescription assistance program.
- We opened our doors in 2010 thanks to the vision, hard work and dedication of medical providers Arsheeya Mashaw M.D., Danielle Desrochers M.D., and Tina Rutt, A.N.P-C., as well as then office manager Amy Painter.
- We have been opened every Tuesday since then, thanks to our dedicated volunteers and staff.
- We have seen over 1500 patients, many of them on a regular basis.
- Our Prescription Assistance Program has helped our patients get over $320,000.00 in free prescription medications since 2010.
Serving Those in Need
Did you know that 1 in 5 people in Page County doesn’t have health insurance?
Approximately 800 patients a year are seen at our Clinic, many on a regular basis since opening our doors in 2010.
As our staff increases we would like to be open longer and more frequently.
Our goal at the Page Free Clinic is to provide free health care for those in Page County who cannot afford health insurance. Those who fall between the cracks in our currently changing system.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
Thank you also to our donors, dedicated board, volunteers and staff.
We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
You Can Help – Please Donate!
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization- Virginia United Incorporated DBA Page Free Clinic
YOUR generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open! Please help us help others in our community by sending a donation or using the DONATE button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835
REMEMBER DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!