THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
A huge Thank You to all who supported and joined us at Faithbrooke Barn and Vineyards for our wonderful annual dinner fundraiser!
Thank you volunteers, patrons, food contributors, donors, sponsors and the PFC team!
A Special Thank You to Thanksgiving Event Sponsors . . .
Stellar – $5000
Platinum – $1000
Michele & Fred Fielding
Valley Care Management
Isabel & Rod Graves
Gold – $500
Blue Ridge Bank
Hunt & Peck
Turner’s Body Shop
Bronze – $100
Dr. & Mrs. J. Dale
Cheryl & Tom Blanche
LD & B Insurance & Financial Services
LJ Grech Improvement
Thank You To . . .
• Hank’s Grille & Catering
• Bijou’s Sweet Treats LLC
• The Valley Cork
• West Main Market
• Tri-Spring Farm Catering
• Moonshadows Restaurant
• Hawksbill Brewing Co.
• Survivor Farm
• Main Street Bakery and Catering
• Public House Produce
• Brandon Elizabeth Events
Thanks to your generous donations and the support of many in our community, we are happy to introduce new programs and team members to better serve our patients’ needs:
Our Diabetes Support Program offers personalized exercise programs at PMH Fitness Center and expert dietary advice by Jordan Clark, RD.
Our new Women’s Health Program offers specialized medical care on the first Wednesday of each month. Dr Virginia Baker, DO sees patients by appointment one Tuesday a month.
We also welcome provider Cheryl Blanche, DNP, who is seeing patients on Tuesdays 4-7pm.
We now offer Behavioral Health, in collaboration with Northwestern Community Services. Appointments are offered once a month on Wednesday.
Dental services are now available by appointment to our patients on Fridays, once a month.
We are also a regular testing site for HIV & HEP-C.
Are you a proud supporter of our clinic?
Come in and purchase one of our fabulous new T-shirts for $15 a piece, sizes S thru XXL.
Thank you to our dedicated volunteers Nancy & Millie for being our models!
We are very proud to announce that we are now an associate member of the Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics.
Thank You to our Staff, Volunteers, Board and generous Donors, Sponsors & Grantors for helping us along the way.
Cheers to our Executive Director Benjamin Dolewski for making it happen!
Today was the Page Free Clinic’s turn to get in on SVEC’s Operation Round Up action! We’re proud to award a grant to help with dental services for county residents.
Help us help them – and other organizations – even more by contributing to Operation Round Up at www.svec.coop. Committee member Bill Fisher (left) presents to clinic Executive Director Ben Dolewski.
- We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization- Virginia United Incorporated DBA Page Free Clinic
- We are located at 732 East Main St, Luray Virginia
- We are open each Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm.
- We provide free healthcare services to those Page County residents without health insurance, including office visits, basic lab work and a prescription assistance program.
A huge Thank You to United Way NSV for their generous support of our new dental clinic!
- We opened our doors in 2010 thanks to the vision, hard work and dedication of medical providers Arsheeya Mashaw M.D., Danielle Desrochers M.D., and Tina Rutt, A.N.P-C., as well as then office manager Amy Painter.
- We have been opened every Tuesday since then, thanks to our dedicated volunteers and staff.
- We have seen over 1500 patients, many of them on a regular basis.
- Our Prescription Assistance Program has helped our patients get over $320,000.00 in free prescription medications since 2010.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
Thank you also to our donors, dedicated board, volunteers and staff.
We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
You Can Help – Please Donate!
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization- Virginia United Incorporated DBA Page Free Clinic
YOUR generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open! Please help us help others in our community by sending a donation or using the DONATE button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835
REMEMBER DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!