THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
732 East Main St, Luray, Virginia
Hours are every Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm.
The free clinic will be conducting tele-health visits over the phone rather than in-person visits until further notice. We will still be physically open for patients to pick up prescriptions.
All patients must wear a mask and will be screened at the door.
(540) 743-1054 – Direct
(540) 743-3058 – Fax
Many thanks to the Luray Moose Lodge #1413 for their generous donation in support of our clinic!!
The Luray Moose Lodge 1413/1647 are happy to be able to give a Donation of $2,500.00 to Page County Free Clinic. One of our main goals is to be able to help the Community in any way we can and these fine people are on the Front Lines helping those in need.
Governor Jerry Ruby-Prelate, Edwin Judd, and Administrator Jeb Buracker were there to give this donation to Ben Dolewski, Page Free Clinic Executive Director.
In an effort to conserve paper and cost, we are now offering an online subscription to our newsletter. Please consider subscribing to future newsletters at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
To provide quality medical services to those who do not have access to affordable healthcare.
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization – Virginia United Incorporated doing business as (DBA) Page Free Clinic.
2020 THANKSgiving Fundraiser
- Office Visits every Tuesday 4-7pm
- The free clinic will be conducting tele-health visits over the phone rather than in-person visits until further notice. We will still be physically open for patients to pick up prescriptions.
- All patients must wear a mask and will be screened at the door
- Basic Lab Work
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Diabetes Support – offering classes and follow-ups.
- Personalized Exercise Programs at Page Memorial Hospital Fitness Center (when it reopens).
- Women’s Health Program offers specialized medical care on the first Tuesday of each month with Dr. Virginia Baker by appointment only.
- Behavioral Health Program, in collaboration with Northwestern Community Services. Appointments are offered the first Tuesday of each month by appointment only.
- Dental services are now available by appointment to our patients.
- Testing for HIV & HEP-C is scheduled once a month for anyone interested. Check facebook or call us to find out the next scheduled day. See Aids Response Effort website for helpful information.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
Thank you also to our donors, dedicated board, volunteers and staff. We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
Member of Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
We are very proud to be a member of the Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics. Thank You to our Staff, Volunteers, Board and generous Donors, Sponsors & Grantors for helping us along the way. Cheers to our Executive Director Benjamin Dolewski for making it happen!
You Can Help – Please Donate!
Your generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open!
Please help us help others in our community by mailing a donation or using the Donate with PayPal button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835