THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
250 Memorial Drive Suite C, Luray, VA 22835
Hours are every Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm
The free clinic has returned to in-office visits. All patients must wear a mask and will be screened at the door.
(540) 743-1054 – Direct
(540) 743-3058 – Fax
Please consider donating to PFC for this initiative using the yellow DONATE button above. We also need volunteers. To sign up to volunteer, please visit the RAM website HERE.
To provide quality medical services to those who do not have access to affordable healthcare.
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization – Virginia United Incorporated doing business as (DBA) Page Free Clinic.
2021 Thanksgiving Fundraiser
- Office Visits every Tuesday 4-7pm
- The free clinic has returned to in-office visits
- All patients must wear a mask and will be screened at the door
- Basic Lab Work
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Diabetes Support – offering classes and follow-ups.
- Personalized Exercise Programs at Page Memorial Hospital Fitness Center (when it reopens).
- Women’s Health Program offers specialized medical care on the first Tuesday of each month with Dr. Virginia Baker by appointment only.
- Behavioral Health Program, in collaboration with Northwestern Community Services. Appointments are offered the first Tuesday of each month by appointment only.
- Dental services are now available by appointment to our patients.
- Testing for HIV & HEP-C is scheduled once a month for anyone interested. Check facebook or call us to find out the next scheduled day. See Aids Response Effort website for helpful information.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
Thank you also to our donors, dedicated board, volunteers and staff. We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
Member of Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
We are very proud to be a member of the Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics. Thank You to our Staff, Volunteers, Board and generous Donors, Sponsors & Grantors for helping us along the way. Cheers to our Executive Director Benjamin Dolewski for making it happen!
You Can Help – Please Donate!
Your generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open!
Please help us help others in our community by mailing a donation or using the Donate with PayPal button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835