THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
732 East Main St, Luray, Virginia
Modified Hours for June/July 2020:
Every other Tuesday (6/23, 7/7, and 7/21) from 4 pm – 7 pm
(540) 743-1054 – Direct
(540) 743-3058 – Fax
*** COVID-19 Update ***
For the safety of our patients and staff, we are only conducting screenings and prescription refills via phone. The Clinic itself is only open for patients to pick up medications.
For the latest information on COVID-19 in Page County and around the world, Click Here.
Stop by the Page Free Clinic to pick up an adult or child sized mask any time during our scheduled hours of operation. Thank you to the following for donating these locally handmade masks:
local resident, Heather Sours, and local non-profit, Streak for a Cure.
To provide quality medical services to those who do not have access to affordable healthcare.
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization – Virginia United Incorporated doing business as (DBA) Page Free Clinic.
- Office Visits (Modified Hours for June/July 2020: every other Tuesday (6/23, 7/7, and 7/21) 4-7pm)
- Basic Lab Work
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Diabetes Support – offering classes and follow-ups.
- Personalized Exercise Programs at Page Memorial Hospital Fitness Center (when it reopens).
- Women’s Health Program offers specialized medical care on the first Tuesday of each month with Dr. Virginia Baker by appointment only.
- Behavioral Health Program, in collaboration with Northwestern Community Services. Appointments are offered the first Tuesday of each month by appointment only.
- Dental services are now available by appointment to our patients.
- Testing for HIV & HEP-C is scheduled once a month for anyone interested. Check facebook or call us to find out the next scheduled day. See Aids Response Effort website for helpful information.
2019 Thanksgiving Fundraiser
A huge Thank You to all who supported and joined us at Faithbrooke Barn and Vineyards for our wonderful annual dinner fundraiser!
Thank you volunteers, patrons, food contributors, donors, sponsors and the PFC team!
Look for tickets for the 2020 Thanksgiving Fundraiser in September/October. We hope to see you there.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
Thank you also to our donors, dedicated board, volunteers and staff. We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
Member of Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
We are very proud to be a member of the Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics. Thank You to our Staff, Volunteers, Board and generous Donors, Sponsors & Grantors for helping us along the way. Cheers to our Executive Director Benjamin Dolewski for making it happen!
You Can Help – Please Donate!
Your generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open!
Please help us help others in our community by mailing a donation or using the DONATE button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835
You can now help support the Page Free Clinic when you shop online with Amazon Smile.