THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
732 East Main St, Luray, Virginia
Hours are every Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm.
All patients must wear a mask and will be screened at the door.
(540) 743-1054 – Direct
(540) 743-3058 – Fax
Stay safe! Thank you for your support and understanding.
Announcement: In an effort to conserve paper and cost, we are now offering an online subscription to our newsletter. Please consider subscribing to future newsletters at the bottom of this page. Thank you!
To provide quality medical services to those who do not have access to affordable healthcare.
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization – Virginia United Incorporated doing business as (DBA) Page Free Clinic.
- Office Visits every Tuesday 4-7pm
- All patients must wear a mask and will be screened at the door
- Basic Lab Work
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Diabetes Support – offering classes and follow-ups.
- Personalized Exercise Programs at Page Memorial Hospital Fitness Center (when it reopens).
- Women’s Health Program offers specialized medical care on the first Tuesday of each month with Dr. Virginia Baker by appointment only.
- Behavioral Health Program, in collaboration with Northwestern Community Services. Appointments are offered the first Tuesday of each month by appointment only.
- Dental services are now available by appointment to our patients.
- Testing for HIV & HEP-C is scheduled once a month for anyone interested. Check facebook or call us to find out the next scheduled day. See Aids Response Effort website for helpful information.
NEW – 2020 THANKSgiving Fundraiser
We will be holding our annual Thanksgiving Fundraiser this year. We are discussing the format and venue and will update the website as soon as we have determined the best plan that keeps our attendees safe. Tickets will be on sale shortly and there will be limited quantities, based on COVID-19 guidelines and venue capacity.
2019 THANKSgiving Fundraiser
A huge Thank You to all who supported and joined us at Faithbrooke Barn and Vineyards for our wonderful annual dinner fundraiser!
Stop by the Page Free Clinic to pick up an adult or child sized mask any time during our scheduled hours of operation. Thank you to the following for donating these locally handmade masks:
local resident, Heather Sours, and local non-profit, Streak for a Cure.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
Thank you also to our donors, dedicated board, volunteers and staff. We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
Member of Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
We are very proud to be a member of the Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics. Thank You to our Staff, Volunteers, Board and generous Donors, Sponsors & Grantors for helping us along the way. Cheers to our Executive Director Benjamin Dolewski for making it happen!
You Can Help – Please Donate!
Your generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open!
Please help us help others in our community by mailing a donation or using the Donate with PayPal button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835