THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
Today was the Page Free Clinic’s turn to get in on SVEC’s Operation Round Up action! We’re proud to award a grant to help with dental services for county residents.
Help us help them – and other organizations – even more by contributing to Operation Round Up at www.svec.coop. Committee member Bill Fisher (left) presents to clinic Executive Director Ben Dolewski.
Thanks to your generous donations and the support of many in our community, we are happy to introduce new programs and team members to better serve our patients’ needs:
Our Diabetes Support Program offers personalized exercise programs at PMH Fitness Center and expert dietary advice by Jordan Clark, RD.
Our new Women’s Health Program offers specialized medical care on the first Wednesday of each month. Bobbi Cherrywell, CMW, sees patients by appointment every second Wednesday.
We also welcome provider Cheryl Blanche, DNP, who is seeing patients on Tuesdays 4-7pm.
We now offer Behavioral Health, in collaboration with Northwestern Community Services. Appointments are offered every other Wednesday.
Dental services are now available by appointment to our patients on Fridays, once a month.
We are also a regular testing site for HIV & HEP-C.
Are you a proud supporter of our clinic?
Come in and purchase one of our fabulous new T-shirts for $15 a piece, sizes S thru XXL.
Thank you to our dedicated volunteers Nancy & Millie for being our models!
- We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization- Virginia United Incorporated DBA Page Free Clinic
- We are located at 732 East Main St, Luray Virginia
- We are open each Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm.
- We provide free healthcare services to those Page County residents without health insurance, including office visits, basic lab work and a prescription assistance program.
A huge Thank You to United Way NSV for their generous support of our new dental clinic!
- We opened our doors in 2010 thanks to the vision, hard work and dedication of medical providers Arsheeya Mashaw M.D., Danielle Desrochers M.D., and Tina Rutt, A.N.P-C., as well as then office manager Amy Painter.
- We have been opened every Tuesday since then, thanks to our dedicated volunteers and staff.
- We have seen over 1500 patients, many of them on a regular basis.
- Our Prescription Assistance Program has helped our patients get over $320,000.00 in free prescription medications since 2010.
Serving Those in Need
Did you know that 1 in 5 people in Page County doesn’t have health insurance?
Approximately 800 patients a year are seen at our Clinic, many on a regular basis since opening our doors in 2010.
As our staff increases we would like to be open longer and more frequently.
Our goal at the Page Free Clinic is to provide free health care for those in Page County who cannot afford health insurance. Those who fall between the cracks in our currently changing system.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
Thank you also to our donors, dedicated board, volunteers and staff.
We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
You Can Help – Please Donate!
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization- Virginia United Incorporated DBA Page Free Clinic
YOUR generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open! Please help us help others in our community by sending a donation or using the DONATE button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835
REMEMBER DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
Give Thanks – Thanksgiving Day Dinner
Thanks to those who celebrated with us and supported the Page Free Clinic
Thank you to our Special Event Donors!
Michele & Fred Fielding
Isabel & Rod Graves
Valley Care Management
Blue Ridge Bank
Hunt & Peck
Turner’s Body Shop
Blue Mountain Animal Clinic
LD & B Insurance & Financial Services
LJ Grech Improvement
BB & T
Dr. & Mrs. J. Dale
Reed’s Tire Center
“Give Thanks” Event sponsored and hosted by Faithbrooke Barn & Vineyards
Bijou Sweet Treats, Hank’s Smokehouse, Hawksbill Brewing Company, Main Street Bakery, and West Main Market
Special Thanks to Local Businesses
Survivor Farm: Sweet Potatoes / Public House Produce: Butternut Squash