THE PAGE FREE CLINIC
Building a Healthier and Stronger Page County
250 Memorial Drive Suite C, Luray, VA 22835
Hours are every Tuesday from 4 pm – 7 pm
The free clinic has returned to in-office visits. All patients must wear a mask and will be screened at the door.
(540) 743-1054 – Direct
(540) 743-3058 – Fax
Page Free Clinic earned a 2023 Gold rating from the NAFC (National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics) Quality Standards Program.
These standards allow us to showcase the quality care provided to our patients and provides assurance to our community that gifts and donations are going to a qualified organization.
The NAFC formalized a set of “quality standards” for members. These standards include policies and procedures related to the following areas: Administrative, Clinic/Pharmacy responsibilities, credentialing and privileging systems, patient care, and risk management systems.
For more information on the NAFC, please visit their website: www.nafcclinics.org
To provide quality medical services to those who do not have access to affordable healthcare.
We are a nonprofit 501-C3 organization – Virginia United Incorporated doing business as (DBA) Page Free Clinic.
2023 Thanksgiving Fundraiser
- Office Visits every Tuesday 4-7pm
- NEW: Home Health Visits – See Below for details
- The free clinic has returned to in-office visits
- All patients must wear a mask and will be screened at the door
- Basic Lab Work
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Diabetes Support – offering classes and follow-ups.
- Women’s Health Program offers specialized medical care on the first Tuesday of each month with Dr. Virginia Baker by appointment only.
- Dental services are now available by appointment to our patients.
- Testing for HIV & HEP-C is scheduled once a month for anyone interested. Check facebook or call us to find out the next scheduled day. See Aids Response Effort website for helpful information.
Dr. Jen Veldhuyzen is a general practice physician with former experience as a battalion surgeon for the US military and a sexual assault medical forensic examiner. She completed her WMS Fellowship of Advanced Wilderness Medicine in 2022.
A Heartfelt Thank You
To all who have helped us create, sustain and grow the Page Free Clinic!
Thank you also to our donors, dedicated board, volunteers and staff. We especially want to recognize the following corporate donors for their generous and continuing support:
Member of Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics
We are very proud to be a member of the Virginia Association of Free & Charitable Clinics. Thank You to our Staff, Volunteers, Board and generous Donors, Sponsors & Grantors for helping us along the way. Cheers to our Executive Director Benjamin Dolewski for making it happen!
You Can Help – Please Donate!
Your generous tax deductible donations keep our clinic open!
Please help us help others in our community by mailing a donation or using the Donate with PayPal button below.
Checks can be mailed to:
The Page Free Clinic
PO Box 45
Luray, VA 22835